Nationwide Licensing System
(626) 443 - 1288
A. How to register online
For the 8-hour MLO CE online course:
1. Login to www.AARealEstateSchool.com.
2. Click “Mortgage Courses” on the home page (The 2nd tab from the top left).
3. Click the 1st course: “Mortgage Loan Originator Package.”
4. Click “Self-study Courses” on the left under “Continuing Education.
5. Click “Add to Cart” in the lower right corner.
to view details of the package.
6. Click “Check Out" in the lower right corner. .
7. Click “Create an Account"
8.. Fill out the registration form online.
The fields without * are optional.
Complete information to pay fees online.
For the 20-hour SAFE MLO online course
1. Follow steps 1-3 from the above.
2. Click “Instructor Led Online” under "Pre-licensing" on the left.
3. Click the 2nd last line “INSTRUCTOR LED ONLINE ONE WEEK COURSE.”
4. Confirm if you are DBO (Department of Business Oversight) or CalBRE (Bureau of Real Estate)
DBO has a new state-specific 2 hours extra requirement.
5. Click "View by Location" or "View by Date" and after choosing your package, click “Add to Cart”.
6. Go through the steps 6 to 8 from the above 8-hour MLO CE online course.
B. How to cancel a course that’s already in the cart
1. Click the right most tab “View Cart.”
2. Uncheck the box under “Remove”on the page of “Shopping Cart.”
3. Click either “Continue Shopping” or “Update.”
C. How to login to study after registration
2. Click “LOG IN” in the upper hand corner of the home page.
3. Login to study by using the password you created for registration.
D. How to get technical support
For any technical questions and support, please call Cape School, our affiliate school, at
1-800- 769-1974; Hours are Monday-Friday, and end at 2:00 PM Pacific Time,